Discover what to do when your license
plate is stolen and how to prevent this
from happening again.
Also, take these measures to
prevent thieves from
stealing your expensive wheels.
This site will help anyone who's had a license plate stolen. My license plate was stolen while I was away on a business trip, 700 miles from home.
- What to do When Your Plate is Stolen – Take These Steps Now
- Prevent This From Happing Again
Car Information & News
Facts About Electric Vehicles
- Power Grid – Concerns as EV Sales Increase
Classic and Antique Car
Collecting - Buying Your First Classic
- Classic & Antique Car and Truck Parts - Finding the Right Part for Your Classic
- Garage Remodeling Ideas - Show case Your Cars
- A Sign of the Times – Have You Tried to Buy a New Car Lately?
Actions to Take Now
contact your dmv immediately
Take these actions to report your lost plate and obtain a replacement. This step-by-step guide will walk you through the process and help you get back on the road.
use these products to secure your license plate
There are several products on the market that you can use to cause a thief to pause when trying to remove a license plate or wheels using anyone of the products features here.
helpful resources and links
These resources will help you find your State's Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV), report the theft to the local police, and secure a replacement in short order. .